Coronavirus Update (COVID-19)
O’Connor Woods continues to follow the CDC and California Department of Public Health guidance related to the COVID-19 pandemic. The safety and well-being of everyone associated with O’Connor Woods remains our primary focus. We have experienced a small number of isolated positive cases which includes 11 employees and 5 residents since the pandemic began.
Eskaton Resident and Staff Good News Heroes Stories:
If you’re planning on visiting O'Connor Woods Community, please click here:
Residential Living (RCFE): independent living, assisted living and memory care
Skilled Nursing Care Centers (SNF)
Live Well at Home – Non-Medical Home Care
We continue to follow diligent infection control protocols in each of our communities per CDC and CDPH guidelines.
Protect yourself at home and in the community:
- Practice social distancing (6 feet or more distance from others) when possible. Stay away from anyone coughing or sneezing – particularly, if you do not know the person.
- Practice good hand washing/ hand hygiene frequently.
- If you are sick: Stay home and self-isolate if you have flu symptoms or a fever.
- If you are sick, call the physician, clinic or hospital before you visit them. Do not go to a clinic or hospital with symptoms without calling first – they will instruct you on the proper procedures.
- The CDPH and CDC now recommend the use of a cloth face covering when in public places to limit transmission of the virus.
For more information and resources, visit:
Centers for Disease Control
California Department of Public Health
California Department of Public Health News Release