Coronavirus Update (COVID-19)
On a daily basis, O’Connor Woods continues to monitor and implement additional recommended and/or mandated precautionary measures within our communities regarding COVID-19. In an effort to keep our staff, residents, families, friends, and visitors up-to-date, we would like to share O'Connor Woods' ongoing process to implement CDC and California Department of Public Health (CDPH) guidelines for our communities. The most important fact to know is that there are no confirmed cases of COVID-19 in either resident or staff populations at this time.
Eskaton Resident and Staff Good News Heroes Stories:Heroes Stories - Week 1
Heroes Stories - Week 2
Heroes Stories - Week 3
Heroes Stories - Week 4
Heroes Stories - Week 5
Heroes Stories - Week 6
If you’re planning on visiting O'Connor Woods Community, please click here:
Residential Living (RCFE): independent living, assisted living and memory care
Skilled Nursing Care Centers (SNF)
Live Well at Home – Non-Medical Home Care
We continue to follow diligent infection control protocols in each of our communities per CDC and CDPH guidelines.
Protect yourself at home and in the community:
- Practice social distancing (6 feet or more distance from others) when possible. Stay away from anyone coughing or sneezing – particularly, if you do not know the person.
- Practice good hand washing/ hand hygiene frequently.
- If you are sick: Stay home and self-isolate if you have flu symptoms or a fever.
- If you are sick, call the physician, clinic or hospital before you visit them. Do not go to a clinic or hospital with symptoms without calling first – they will instruct you on the proper procedures.
- The CDPH and CDC now recommend the use of a cloth face covering when in public places to limit transmission of the virus.
For more information and resources, visit:
Centers for Disease Control
California Department of Public Health