Coronavirus Update (COVID-19)
O'Connor Woods' Continued Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Our communities are ready to welcome you or your loved ones. Please reach out to O’Connor Woods to schedule a tour or an on-site visit at 209-956-3400.
If you plan to visit our Community, please view our COVID-19 Update and visitation requirements.
Based on County COVID-19 activities, the local county public health department may require a modification to visits at any time.
We continue to follow CDC and CDPH guidelines for infection control in each of our communities.
Eskaton cares! To support the emotional well-being and physical health of those living at Eskaton owned and managed communities, we have:
- Instituted iWave Air Purification systems throughout residential living and care center communities
- Identified Lead Clinical Quality executive to provide continuous Covid-19 education, regulatory guidance and communication to create safe practices and disciplines across all communities
- Established a centralized PPE storage area ensuring protective equipment is readily available
- Rolled out 1,000 voice-first Alexa devices to connect residents with music, current events and the community
- Provided dozens of tablets to communities to continuously schedule virtual visits with loved ones
- Implemented a new Family App providing connection with their loved ones and programs at the community
- Provide weekly life enrichment engagement toolkits and materials, including virtual and hands-on activities
- Instituted weekly educational communications for staff, residents and families to KEEP IT UP with safe social distancing, wearing masks and hand hygiene
- Implemented generators for foothill communities where power outages have become common (not necessarily COVID-related, but important)
Protect yourself at home and in the community:
- Practice social distancing (6 feet or more distance from others) when possible. Stay away from anyone who is coughing or sneezing – particularly, if you do not know the person.
- Practice good hand washing/hand hygiene frequently.
- If you are sick: Stay home and self-isolate if you have flu symptoms or a fever.
- If you are sick, call the physician, clinic or hospital before you visit them. Do not go to a clinic or hospital with symptoms without calling first – they will instruct you on the proper procedures.
- We encourage all those who are eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccine. Click here to register for your vaccination. Continue to wear a face mask/face covering when in public to protect yourself and others.
Public Health Order Information:
- Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirement
- Adult Care Facilities and Direct Care Worker Vaccine Requirement
- Requirement for Visitors in Acute Health Care and Long-Term Care Settings
For more information and resources, visit: