THE WELLNESS CONNECTION EXPERIENCE
The Greatest Wealth is Your Health
The Wellness Connection Fitness Club at O’Connor Woods is dedicated to changing and improving lives and recognized for providing comprehensive programming designed specifically for older adults. Our residents and community fitness club members (folks 60+) are provided with options of aquatic and land exercise classes, individual coaching sessions, a therapeutic pool, and state-of-the-art Keiser strength-training machines to assist meeting personal goals. Our highly trained staff is dedicated to offering programs relevant to functional training. We believe the key to successful aging is remaining physically active, eating well, exercising the mind, and maintaining personal relationships.
The goal of the Wellness Connection Fitness Club is to embrace a whole-person wellness with self-responsibility and direction, optimism and lifestyle choices. This is accomplished through our unique exercise programs and everyone is given the encouragement and motivation to develop a healthy lifestyle.
Wellness is a way of life, a lifestyle you design to achieve your highest potential for well-being. Our programs are designed to help keep you active and engaged. At the O’Connor Woods Wellness Connection, we believe that the key to successful aging is remaining physically active, maintain a healthy diet, exercising the mind and maintaining personal relationships. We inspire and motivate to enhance all abilities and levels in a compassionate, fun and dynamic setting.
- Fitness/Wellness Programming
- Brain Fitness Class
- A Variety of Group Exercise Classes
- Strength Training and Conditioning Programs
- FallProof™ Balance and Mobility Training Program – Includes Balance Assessment to Identify Personal Needs
- Tai Chi
- Personal Training
- Delay the Disease™ Program*
- Wellness Coaching (private appointments also available)
- Indoor Year Around Pool
- A Variety of Aquatic Classes
* Delay the Disease™ Program is the number one Parkinson’s exercise program. The Wellness Connection brings this extraordinary program to individuals with Parkinson’s, giving them the opportunity to help with management of the disease through exercise.
The program is designed to empower those living with Parkinson’s disease by optimizing their physical function and helping to delay the progression of symptoms. For more information, please call 209-956-3470 and speak with the Wellness Connection Team today!
”I can see and feel the difference since I’ve been exercising. I feel more confident and stronger in my body.”- Delay the Disease™ participant