O’Connor Woods Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on O’Connor Woods’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on O’Connor Woods’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by O’Connor Woods at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on O’Connor Woods’ website are provided “as is.” O’Connor Woods makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, O’Connor Woods does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall O’Connor Woods or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on O’Connor Woods’ Internet site, even if O’Connor Woods or an authorized representative of O’Connor Woods has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
O’Connor Woods does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. While we make reasonable efforts to provide accurate and timely information about O’Connor Woods on this site, you should not assume that the information provided is always up-to-date or that this site contains all the relevant information available about O’Connor Woods. O’Connor Woods undertakes no obligation to verify or maintain the currency of such information.
The inclusion of any link on the O’Connor Woods website does not imply endorsement by O’Connor Woods of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk. Those other websites are not under our control. We cannot determine the content of those websites and do not know whether the statements made in those websites are true or false, even if someone from our company occasionally visits those websites, is quoted, or leaves a comment. We are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of the information on those websites and cannot vouch for the data, opinions, advice or statements made there. Even if we visit those websites, we cannot be responsible for updating or correcting false or misleading information on any third-party website. Further, we are not responsible for the goods or services that may be offered on other websites.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to O’Connor Woods’ website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Geographic Scope of Site
10. No Waiver
12. Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices, you can write to us at O’Connor Woods, 3400 Wagner Heights Road, Stockton, CA 95209.